[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - My breakpoints are not being hit with JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.

scotttam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 08:34:56 EDT 2006

I am running the Eclipse 3.2/JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta1 bundle on Linux and for some reason my breakpoints are not being hit. Is there a new configuration setup that needs to be added for the debug perspective or the servers view? I checked my compiler settings and all the classfile generation settings are checked that are used for debugging.

Stumped!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969449#3969449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969449