[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Running multiple JBPM engines

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 11:23:38 EDT 2006

Greetings. We are running JBPM as a stand-alone Java application to handle the workflow requirements of our system. We would like to run multiple instances of the JBPM engine, and assign each process definition to run on a specific JBPM engine.

We assume there will be no Hibernate caching issues, since each process instance always refers back to the same JBPM engine.

Are there any problems with this scheme?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969501#3969501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969501