[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Help!!! Simple problem

qwertyyy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 12:31:44 EDT 2006

Hi all!
I wrote a simple EJB 3 component:
in a separate files on EJB project:

  | @javax.ejb.Local
  | public interface TestSessionLocal {
  |      public String getTestString();
  | }
  | @javax.ejb.Stateless
  | public class TestSessionBean implements my.ejb.TestSessionLocal {
  |      public String getTestString(){
  |         return "Hello, world!";
  |     }
  | }

and a simple code in the web application:

  | class MyServlet extends HttpServlet{
  |    @EJB
  |    public TestSessionLocal tsLocal;

I don't write any configuration files - how I understand, this don't  requisite: they exists, but they is empty (e.g. ). Or  that not right?

When procees method doRequest() in MySrevlet field tsLocal==null
When i run this application in Sun App Server - all works ok! And when i deploy this application in JBoss application server tsLocal field==null.

I use NetBeans 5.5 (Enterprise Application project)

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969528#3969528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969528