[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: HTTP example not working

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 13:16:27 EDT 2006

The HTTP example that ships with the release is not more than a placeholder, waiting for HTTP support implementation to be completed. I do apologize for not making this very clear.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-207 has a high priority, and all its dependencies on the Remoting side have been completed, so it's just a matter of testing things and making sure that everything works. Ron owns the JIRA issues and as far as I know, he's working on this. He'll probably want to post on this thread too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969537#3969537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969537