[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Jboss 4.0.4 GA version request.getInputStream() issue

ssaha9 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 16:07:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a simple servlet which extends from ActionServlet. I do following
InputStream is = request.getInputStream();
int i = is.read();
or
int i = is.available();

It seems that when the servlet is deployed in jboss 4.0.4GA, this inputStream cannot be read and the above code returns -1 or 0 whereas same code works just fine with same client call when deployed on jboss 4.0.3sp1.

Can someone please let me know what might be the issue? We have tested on 2 different environment and this behavior is consistent on 2 installation? This simple code should work in either version of Jboss. Is there any difference in Jboss 4.0.4GA and 4.0.3SP1 or underlying Tomcat version which could create this change in behavior. Would appreciate your response.

Regards,
SS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969572#3969572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969572