[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue configuration

thebreeze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 03:40:24 EDT 2006

Good to see this is getting attention :)

I appreciate that clustering is important - in fact I have couple of customers who are waiting for it.  However, for them the DLQ is an absolute "must have".  Without the DLQ we cannot have MDBs processing a queue, even in a single node environment.

The situtation for the customer I'm working with that started this thread is that we would accept two standalone messaging servers rather than a clustered pair for our availability requirements - so long as we had a DLQ ...

I guess this is a round about way of saying that for us a DLQ is higher priority than clustering.

Unfortunately I am currently working flat out on a couple of projects so my ability to contribute towards making it happen is severly limited (quite happy to run our tests again if anyone does make progress on the DQL ;)

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969649#3969649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969649