[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Possible bug in fork-joins

gmournos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 05:54:23 EDT 2006

Thx for the fast reply.

Well, this coupling of forks and joins puts me off a bit.
I would rather that jbpm would be smart enough to figure out that the join is "joining" both parent forks, instead of introducing structural constraints that cannot be automatically validated at design time.

Is there an AUTOMATIC way to decouple joins from forks by setting any of the flags (e.g. discriminator and NoutofM)? Or an AUTOMATIC way to achieve behavior similar to introducing a second join.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969675#3969675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969675