[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat

mattlc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 11:38:44 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a very yong jbpm child and I need help...

I spent all this day on this topic and I finally passed the connection test before deploying my process on the jbpm server.

I used the war file method to deploy the jbpm server on tomcat and by making some configuration changes and by adding "some" jars, It finally worked.

Now the problem is that I can't deploy the process on this jbpm "server" on tomcat.
No error in the console and nothing appends appart from the window which tells me the deployment failed...blablabla...

Here is my question :
Were does the error come from ?

[list=]form the jbpm server (bad deployment...)
from the "new jbpm project" process file
from my empty MySQL database ?

Is there a specific method for deploying a process on jbpm when it not on the jboss test server (start.bat & stop.bat)?

tks a lot for replying!!

matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969778#3969778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969778