[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: advanced examples

drjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 11:53:46 EDT 2006

Sorry, accidently hit send before proofreading...

Well, one of the things I'd like to do is define a new node type that allows the passing of objects between nodes in a strongly typed manner. Any examples of that?

Unfortunately, I've not been that impressed with the user guide. It's poorly organized, and in many sections, poorly written. As a nitpick, there are numerous spelling and grammatical errors, which is only relevant insofar as it's a reflection on the maturity of the product and the number of serious contributors.

I've also been quite disappointed with the source documentation. It's really quite sparse given the age of the project. I'd be happy to improve such details, but first I need to get my head around how exactly jBPM can be pushed. At this point, the quality of the documentation and examples is not enough to do that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969783#3969783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969783