[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Forms.xml with the jBPM web app

timsknt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 12:59:48 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've seen a lot of references to using a forms.xml file to map HTML-style ".form" pages to tasks in order to customize the form layout for each task. However, there seems to be no official reference to it on the jBPM pages, and it isn't working with version 3.1.2 of jBPM.

Can anyone tell me if this is available for this version of jBPM? Or would I have to run off of a build from the repository?

TIA!
-Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969805#3969805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969805