[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Apache workers.properties help please.

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 13:53:28 EDT 2006

Ok I checked out the Apache error.log and saw:

File does not exist: /var/www/html/web-console

The /var/www/html is set as my document root.

I just tried to set my JBOSS_HOME/server/myServer/deploy as DocumentRoot.  It did not work.  But I think we're getting closer.

The error log says:
File does not exist: /srv/website/mySite/app-server/jboss-portal/server/myServer/deploy/web-console

Do I need to set the document root to something or am I going down the wrong path?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969821#3969821