[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBossIDE Web Service support ?

omatzura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 15:04:38 EDT 2006

Hi Rob,

yes.. there is an ongoing effort to provide webservice-support to jbosside 2.0 by the team behind soapui (http://www.soapui.org). There is an initial spec at http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-350 and an interim update will be published soon. As you say, we are not tying into the WebTools support for WebServices, but that doesn't mean that we wont do so in the future..

any feedback on the spec and the integration is of course very welcome!

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969839#3969839