[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm.war with jboss-4.0.4.GA - How to... Pleae help ???

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 16:20:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

Hey i got it :)-   My LoanProcess works know with Jboss 4.0.3.SP1 and jbpm.bpel-1.1.alpha.1. And i can use the logging feature.

I was already familiar with jbpm.bpel.1.0-alpha.4 so that why it toke me i little time to adapt the bpel process structure to the one use in alpha-1 (JMS, partnerLink :)-.

I just wan to relate that i couldn't find a solution for the issue related in this thread. The problem disappear alone after stopping and restarting my Jboss AS without changing any  think in my settings. I got that problem yesterday and thougth about the advice in the jbpm.bpel-1.1.alpha.1 tutorial (switch to use Jboss 4.0.4.).

Bertrand Njipwo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969860#3969860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969860