[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Security Constraint Persistance across restarts

JBossCompBoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 17:00:09 EDT 2006

Hi

I am using JBoss Portal 2.2.1SP3 on JBoss 4.0.3SP1.  I am using Oracle 10g as my portal database.  The problem I am having is that every time I reboot the JBoss AS, any security constraints I have added via the portal object management portlet are erased.  I do not have any <security-constraint/> tags in my *-objects.xml files.  Is there a parameter to set somewhere to tell JBoss Portal not to overwrite the security constraints on startup, or is the only option to include the secuity constraints in the *-objects.xml files?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969876#3969876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969876