[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache 2.0.0 and JMX: Design ideas

ben.wang@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 19:46:10 EDT 2006

Re: 2, print it as a String is fine for small space of parameters but it will be difficult to read if we dump of all it as one. Is it possible to push the config info to the individual interceptor mbean?

Finally, I do thing we need to support the operational method like put and get. If we say we expose the Cache as JMX MBean, then people would expect to operate on the mbean as well, IMO.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969915#3969915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969915