[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: XA Connection error

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 20:36:51 EDT 2006

Thanks again,

The reason that I went with XA in the first place is just to leave myself the option of hitting multiple databases in the future.  I am working on a "proof of concept" type application that is only hitting an Oracle database right now but could hit another DB2 database in the future as well as Oracle.  I guess it is easy enough to switch back to XA if it becomes necessary since everything (mostly) is declaritive.

So if I go with local-Tx all the UserTransaction logic still applies the same as it would with XA, correct?

I really appreciate all the help you have given me and all the patience.  Thanks again.

-Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969921#3969921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969921