[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error handling in GPD process deployment

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 22:46:07 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Sorry for the late response but again, better late than never. I am aware of the problems with the depoyment servlet and the GPD not showing appropriate error messages or giving the right details. Obviously we will have to do something about this.
But can you give me an example of when the deployment did not succeed with a dialog showing a successful message? Just curious, I have never seen this situation happen.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969949#3969949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969949