[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deploying an application outside \server\default\deploy

funnyname do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 00:56:26 EDT 2006

I had already tried modifying the conf/jboss-service.xml.  But it seems to always pick up the path relative to "server\default". For e.g., I made an entry -

         deploy/,file:C:/Program Files/myApp/www/webapps/app1/

and it was searching for "C:/Program Files/myApp/www/webapps/app1/" inside the '\server\default' directory and it throws the following error -

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\jboss\4.0.2\se
rver\default\C:/Program Files/myApp/www/webapps/app1/

Is there any way I can specify a folder outside the JBOSS folder?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969955#3969955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969955