[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - What is the best pattern to deny method executions?

lzdobylak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 02:58:14 EDT 2006

I'm starting learning jBPM and I was wandering what is the best pattern to deny method executions?
I mean how to prevent calling some methods depending on object state in workflow, or even more:
In arhitecture Client SWT <-> jboss EJB3 Application with jBPM
how to disable some actions on view (ex. in context menu of object)
???
Do I need implement it all from scrach?
Is there any support from workflow engine?
Is there any good pattern to do this?

Thansk for everyone :))))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969991#3969991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969991