[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - inbound activation

zsotott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 03:16:08 EDT 2006

Hello,

I maneged to create an inbound resource adapter; as I deployed the message driven bean the endpointActivation method was called well. (So it is working.) My problem is that after redeployment the adapter the inbound connection does not build up automatically. I have to redeploy the message driven bean also. Is there any dependency definition or something which garanties the endpoint activation, after redeployment?

Br

Zsofi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969996#3969996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969996