[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JNDI Problems by deploying an EJB 3 stateless session bean

gaeoepag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 05:17:22 EDT 2006

Hello!

If I'm deploying a stateless session bean it works fine at first,
there is no problem during the deployment.
But I cannot access it!!
If I'm looking on the JNDIView using the JMX Console so I have the following:

+- testejb301-0.1 (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   +- UsersDao (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy70 implements No ClassLoaders found for: at.own.ejb3.test.UsersDao (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))
  |   +- UsersServiceBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy72 implements No ClassLoaders found for: at.own.ejb3.test.UsersServiceRemote (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))

I've newer experienced such a problem with ejbs on jboss yet!!
This java code is still working:
Object ref = jndiContext.lookup("testejb301-0.1/UsersServiceBean");
but the following not:
PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ref,UsersServiceRemote.class);

Does it have anybody know any reason to this problem??
I've downloaded and installes the newest jboss server with the EJB 3.0 container.

Thanks and Regards,

Andru

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970036#3970036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970036