[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Too many errors cant get JBoss Portal to work

anthon.r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 08:44:19 EDT 2006

Does anyone had any idea on how could I possibly solve my problem to my recent posts in this thread? Here is my configuration of my datasource:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <datasources>
  |   <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>PortalDS</jndi-name>
  |     <connection-url>jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=jbossportal;SelectMethod=cursor,"portal","portalpassword"</connection-url>
  |     <driver-class>com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver</driver-class>
  |     <user-name>portal</user-name>
  |     <password>portalpassword</password>
  |   </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

Im using MS Sql Server 2000 Driver for JDBC SP3.

I think there's a problem in transaction manager or something.. maybe a problem from my JDBC driver? It's been almost a month and cant find any answers to my problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970077#3970077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970077