[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Installing jboss-4.0.4.GA-Patch1-installer.jar

tulsirai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 09:44:32 EDT 2006

Hello,
   I followed the http://trailblazer.demo.jboss.com/EJB3Trail/background/install/index.html to install JBoss. I downloaded the jboss-4.0.4.GA-Patch1-installer.jar and ran it, got the following folders:

  |  Folders:
  |       -com
  |       -images
  |       -img
  |       -langpacks
  |       -META-INF
  |       -net
  |       -org
  |       -packs
  |       -res
  |       -templates
  |   Files:
  |       -customData
  |       -GUIPrefs
  |       -info
  |       -langpacks.info
  |       -packs.info
  |       -panelsOrder
  |       -vars

I didn't see any server being installed. is something wrong? is the TrailBlazer docs wrong? can you help me install JBoss so that I can deploy the EJB3? thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970092#3970092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970092