[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Out frustration

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 16:04:04 EDT 2006

I guess I truly don't understand how contexts really work.

In the case of my example, I still don't understand why EVENT and PAGE scope didn't work (when I tried setting the @Out scope).  You mentioned something about using navigation, but I'm not clear on how I could change the example above so that the rendered page has access to the EVENT scope.

Also, I don't really understand PAGE scope.  I would have thought that PAGE scope would work in my case.

If I'm using some sort of implicit navigation to reach test.xhtml, how should I be doing it so that the page has access to components that I place in the EVENT or PAGE scope?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970201#3970201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970201