[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is the header a portlet?

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 17:26:05 EDT 2006

I have seen in the doc that you can add some "things" in the header, for each portlet.
this is added in the descriptor of the portlet.
If the portlet is in the page, the content is added to the header. The main example is CCS specific to one portlet.

I gess you can add it dynamically... but how ? may be look at how the portlet do it from the descriptor reading...

I also remember the CMS Management portlet has a specific CSS (for icons, rendering of the tabs of folders and files etc...).

this is only tracks to explore... to see how...
(I noted all this, but will make it later for my portal...)
hope it helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970226#3970226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970226