[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Are you able to create TEST and PRODUCTION portals?

shaunenslin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 22:27:34 EDT 2006

Hi
Is it possible to create a portal in JBOSS portals on a development machine and then somehow export what we have done on DEV to the PROD machine?

So we want to do our work locally in terms of developing the Portal with its relevent pages, portlets, windows etc. and then send it to PROD when we are finished.

Is it as simple as zipping the "default" folder under JBOSS Server folder and then unzipping on the production box?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970250#3970250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970250