[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Deployment failed on Duke Bank Application

kusanagihk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 02:22:00 EDT 2006

To all,

I am using Win XP and JBoss 4.0.4 GA; I am following the instructions on chp 04 of the "Getting started with JBoss 4 release 5"; however when I tried to deploy the JBossDukeBank.ear to JBoss, I got numerous deployment errors / warnings.

14:19:08,993 WARN  [StatefulSessionContainer] Could not restore ejb timers
RuntimeMBeanException: null Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException

I'm not sure what's wrong, but looks sth might not be configured correctly beforehand, but the guide didn't say much on pre-configurations....

Any ideas?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970272#3970272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970272