[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Real applications of jBPM

fATbEAT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 03:09:08 EDT 2006

In the last year we had a project during our study at the FH-Joanneum where we had to implement a business process management engine into the e-government plattform of our city council in graz. http://www.graz.at

we evaluated enhydra shark and jboss jbpm but finally we thought that the jboss solution was the best for our needs. some reasons were that jbpm has the better documentation and a bigger community.

today the plattform should already run with jbpm, here is the link http://egov.graz.gv.at/

Gerald

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970280#3970280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970280