[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Real applications of jBPM

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 10:52:42 EDT 2006

We as well chose jbpm over some other products due to the active community and we thought it had more documentation.  We have worked fairly hard trying to get it to work though, adding an RMI wrapper to allow it to be called and controlled from within the Oracle db itself.

  It is implemented for a large university work flow system here in Texas.  It will initially be used for document processing within the Administrative Services, but we also have some forms we are going to use in a lab wide exposure over different groups in a 500+ environment.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970369#3970369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970369