[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBOSS Transactions between JMS Queues

ajbiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 11:40:46 EDT 2006

I am confused on how to accomplish what I want to do.

I have a JMS Queue with an MDB attached to it.  I have Container Managed JTA transaction with my MDB onMessage.

What I want to be able to do is to put something on a second queue regardless of whether my onMessage in the first queue succeeds.

For example,  i want to audit a failure and my audit logging is implemented via a JMS queue.  So, a failure occurs, I want to rollback my current transacation but before I do that, I want to audit that by adding something to an additional queue.

any ideas.  Right now I have all queues CMT with JTA

-alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970392#3970392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970392