[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Obfuscate

Johnplsd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 19:28:12 EDT 2006

Hi,
   I am currently trying to obfuscate my project using KlassMaster and deploy it to JBoss.  However, my project contain some jsp file and obfuscation only work with .class file.  Therefore, I took the compiled .class file of the jsp, obfuscate it and put it back to jboss-4.0.2/server/all/work/jboss.web/localhost. I am wondering if there is any configuration that I can set so that JBoss will not compile the jsp and just use the .class file that I pasted inside localhost?

   Thanks in advance for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970485#3970485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970485