[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Jsf Form Authentication problem

kourkk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 21:05:16 EDT 2006

I use an html page for login page and when i type the correct user name and password it authenticates but I receive 403 error. If the login parameters are wrong I am redirected to the error page. I searched the net and I think that I configured everything Ok. But still have the problem. Also though this login page is declared confidential when i am redirected to it never runs in https. If I hit directly it does.
Anyone with some help it will be great.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970492#3970492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970492