[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Error in the URL generated by portlet:renderURL

orionyiu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 03:27:33 EDT 2006

I used the following code to generate a navigation link on my portlet jsp:

<portlet:renderURL var="page1"><portlet:param name="action" value="page1"/></portlet:renderURL>
However, I found out that the link generated consists of the web app context of my portlet web app.  That is, instead of:
http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default/test2/portlettest?action=2&action=page1

JBoss Portal generated
http://localhost:8080/<portlet web app context>/portal/portal/default/test2/portlettest?action=2&action=page1

Is this a bug or is there any setting that I should be aware of?

Cheers!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970510#3970510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970510