[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How do I find resources outside my deployed JAR?

asack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 08:33:33 EDT 2006

I want to have a configuration file outside my application that gets read during runtime.  I have an EJB3 jar that gets deployed under my server/default/deploy.  I have a class in that jar that needs to read this file.  Using the JMX console, this class is part of UCL3 repo.

I *thought* if I stick the file in either server/default/lib or server/conf it would be in the CLASSPATH during executing, but a las it is not.

Can someone tell me what's the right way to do this or give an example on how to do this?

Again, EAR/CallByValue is on and this is 404GAPatch1.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970527#3970527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970527