[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBOSS-IDE ignoring run.conf when starting JBoss?

dbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 09:50:53 EDT 2006

Just a followup observation: it's absolutely clear that Jboss-IDE is ignoring the run.conf file.  I made a change to the JAVA_OPTS line in run.conf - in fact put in a syntax error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jalkfjaslkfjaslfkj

>From the command line (bin/run.sh), this throws that error.  In Eclipse, starting JBoss throws no error.

This is a fairly serious question, and I'm concerned that it's not being addressed - nowhere in the wiki or in the documentation that I have found.  Can someone tell me how to configure JBoss's environment when launched from Eclipse?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970531#3970531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970531