[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Thoughts and ramblings on upgrading from 3.0 to 3.1

stibrian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 15:03:25 EDT 2006

Good afternoon.
We're basing a medium sized application on jBPM, and had been using 3.0.  Having modified it to suit our purposes a bit, we noted that many of the modifications we had made were covered in 3.1, so we went at an upgrade.

not a terribly difficult process, but there were some surprises, some great things, and some frustrations.

I wrote up a blog entry on the experience this morning.  If you're on 3.0 and looking at 3.1, it's worth the jump.

more info at: http://blogs.sourceallies.com/roller/page/joedeveloper?entry=jbpm_upgrade_3_0_to1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970547#3970547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970547