[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Closing Consumer Causes Hang

toddjtidwell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 10 02:18:34 EDT 2006

Tim,

Thanks!  YOu're right, under normal circumstances, I would just use auto-acknowlege if I was going to immediatly acknowlege the message.

However, the test code that I used in my sample was also the same test code I was using to test some message expiration and redelivery behavior, and the acknowledge() call is still in there.

As for calling connectio.stop(), that's very good to know.  I'll definitly take that out.  Up until you set me straight, I was always unsure quite where in the progression of the logic to put it.

I look forward to the patch for this bug.  Thank you all again for doing such a fantastic job and for being so responsive to the needs and questions of your users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970598#3970598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970598