[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - create sequencer or create table dynamicaly

topicfun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 03:29:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

env: Jboss 4.0.3SP1
entity bean : BMP
transacition: Container managed = Required

I need to create ora sequencers and some tables dinamicaly assigned to some administration logic.
the seq is the following:
1 create session data
2. create sequencer and create a new table (session bean => direct DB access)
3. create scheduler entry

My problem is that it seems if I want to create seq or table dinamicaly via jboss application the transaction is broken. From the server log I see always that the transaction is keep on but for e.g if there is some problem in step 3. nothing is rolledback before the step 3.
I have set the setRollback in the exception branch and I see from the log that it is really rolledback but the DB shows other...

I know that the seq create and the table create can not be rolledback in Oracle but in this case how can I create a kind of tables or sequencer via Jboss, handling them in the same transaction?

Thanks,
Zoltán

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970668#3970668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970668