[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss Subdomain configuration

doubledutch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 04:43:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am not sure if this is correct place to post this question but I'm not sure where else to go with it so I hope someone can help me.

I run a Linux server with Apache and JBoss and I want to configure it in such a way that a subdomain is used to point to the jboss port so:

jboss.mydomain.com points to mydomain.com:8080

I thought that I may be able to configure this at my DNS provider (planetdomain) but apparently you can't use ports in DNS A records. Can anyone suggest a way how to do this?

Thanks for yoru help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970679#3970679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970679