[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: swimlane and taskinstances

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 05:57:23 EDT 2006

In this node, it is like a decision node.
But at this time I want just execute my process with the task assign for each person.

But when I execute my process and do signal() in order to execute and pass to the next task, the task wich must be already execute are in the current task :s. I just want pass in each node and finish each task and after give each task to each person who must execute my tasks.

I hope is clear. My problem for now is to execute task and do not have the old task which must be already execute and finish.

thank you for your help.

(for the choice I specified the transition name in the signal: " signal(OK);"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970694#3970694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970694