[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Disabling DBLoggingService

jbaton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 06:07:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with the DBLogging feature.
It seems not to get a working jbpmcontext.

However, I can make it without this feature, I have not found in the documentation how to disable it. I tried to comment the "<service name="logging"  element but it did not work :)

Does anybody know how to disable the dblogging feature ?

Or should I stack a jbpmcontext even if I am not to use it in my programs.

Also, any light about the stack under will be highly appreciated, why is a context needed ?

Thanks

JBaton

 [java] org.jbpm.JbpmException: instantiation of the DbLoggingService requires a current JbpmContext

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970697#3970697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970697