[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - What happened to all my portlet windows?

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 06:08:04 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  I was messing around with the context-root trying to change it so that I didn't have the portal in myDomain.com/portal.  After a while I could not get it the way I wanted so I changed it back to what is was before.

Then I tried my site again and none of the portlet windows appeared.  It had the content but none of the windows.  Since I'm just starting the site and haven't really done much modification I saved my server instance then copied the default and copied over my -ds.xml file.  No luck.

Check it out:
http://howibecameaninternetmillionaire.com/portal

Very strange.  Any ideas as to how to fix it?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970698#3970698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970698