[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM-BPEL 1.1-beta1 and JBOSS AS 4.0.4 helloworldservice

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 08:40:06 EDT 2006

Some hints from a student:

First:
only use JDK 1.5.0_06 (plz jboss-guys: Say which version exactly you have installed... 1.5 is not enough!)
Version 1.5.0_07 will definitely not work. I got some errors like you and later on an serialize-ID inkompatibility error ...

Secondly:
Its right: If you wanna use the build.xmls of the examples you have first to do the build [default] and then the build.service.40x (the one you are using).
Then the .sar-File will have the 1.4 MB it should have. The reason: if you start the build it will build the sources into the jbpm-bpel-betax.jar.
The build.service will include this include into the sar-file.

If you haven't done the correct build in point two you will get some errors in the process.template.xml at this point:

  |   <!-- ======================== -->
  |   <!-- === TASK DEFINITIONS === -->
  |   <!-- ======================== -->
  |
  |   <taskdef name="webdeploy" classname="org.jbpm.bpel.ant.WebDeployTask">
  |     <classpath refid="webtask.classpath" />
  |   </taskdef>
  |   <taskdef name="servicegen" classname="org.jbpm.bpel.ant.ServiceGeneratorTask">
  |     <classpath refid="servicegen.classpath" />
  |   </taskdef>

So hope this helps some people...

Greetings

TNT