[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Long Running Conversation Timeouts are never occuring

knaas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 09:31:31 EDT 2006

Thanks for the clarifications on this.

If I were developing a new application that allowed users to hold onto tickets for five minutes, I would have originally thought that I could simply use the Conversation timeout.  But since this is not the case, it would be important that I understand that I need to design the the ticket timeout behavior into my code.

In order to avoid further confusion on this issue, the documentation in 11.4 and 11.8 should probably be clarified.

E.g in 11.8
anonymous wrote :
  |      Internal component for Seam page and conversation context management. Always installed.
  |         * org.jboss.seam.core.manager.conversationTimeout ? the conversation context timeout in milliseconds.

Could be changed to something like

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970747#3970747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970747