[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JbossXB bindings

mauro.mellino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 10:14:14 EDT 2006

Hi

I've been looking into serializing custom java objects based on JBoss 1.0.2 using rpc style services.

AFAIK, the jboss XB framework is being used. Furthermore i have seen from the wiki that this framework supports custom serialization based on schema annotations.

Has anyone tried this successfully and can provide pointers?

I have tried the following:

<xsd:annotation>
  |   <xsd:appinfo>
  |     <jbxb:value marshalMethod="com.test.components.ValueMarshaler.marshal"/>
  |   </xsd:appinfo>
  | </xsd:annotation>

in the schema declaration for one of my custom types. Is this the right approach? I have had little luck on google/wiki/etc.

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970756#3970756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970756