[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remoting with Apache ? a problem

shasho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 11:09:46 EDT 2006

I have deployed successfully an application that uses the remoting component on my local jboss server. However when I try to deploy it on a server that contain apache + mod_jk connector + jboss it's not working. When I to run a page that contain the remoting script I get an error that 'Seam'is undefined. Obviously the path /seam/remoting/resource/ is not reachable because the web server (apache) is not transferring it to jboss. Any solution ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970775#3970775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970775