[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Task assignment via pooled actor

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 11:23:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

I do have an issue while trying to assign a task to an actor via the pooledTaskInstanceList.
I'm facing a short process definition holding only a single task node and the usual start/end nodes. The definition is correctly deployed to the database. The task-node definition is straight forward:

  | 	<task-node name="register patient" end-tasks="true">
  | 		<task name="register patient" description="register patient">
  | 			<assignment pooled-actors="admin" />
  | 		</task>
  | 		<transition name="done" to="goal reached"></transition>
  | 	</task-node>

Just for testing, I've implemented a form with a button for generating a processInstance from the definition and a <h:dataTable value="#{pooledTaskInstanceList}" var="task"/> showing all pooledTasks  for the logged in user (set as actor).

The user "admin" never sees the pooled task in the list, despite the database holds the correct entries:
1) the task in the table jbpm_taskinstance
2) jbpm_pooledactor is correctly set to "admin"
3) jbpm_taskactorpool table links the two entries

If the assignment is done without the pool with:
<assignment actor-id="admin"/>
the task shows up in the <h:dataTable value="#{taskInstanceList}" var="task"/> output.

Am I missing something here or why is the task never in the list of pooledTasks?

Thank you for the help in advance.

Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970778#3970778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970778