[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MyFaces Tomahawk schedule component does not work.

sidragon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 11:42:33 EDT 2006

Alright, this is completely misfiled.  It has nothing to do with Facelets and certainly nothing to do with Seam.  The problem was a classloader issue.  The schedule component checks that the input is an instance of ScheduleModel.  Of course, if that interface is being loaded by two different contexts, they will not match.  If that happens, well, the following code speaks for itself.

public ScheduleModel getModel()
  | {
  |   if (getValue() instanceof ScheduleModel)
  |   {
  |     return (ScheduleModel) getValue();
  |   }
  |   else
  |   {
  |     return new SimpleScheduleModel();
  |   }
  | }

On a side note, I positively hate this silent failure behavior.  My apologies for dumping this nonsense in the wrong place.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970785#3970785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970785