[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL workflow - who to determine whats the next step?

javilaalonso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 13:31:54 EDT 2006

HI,
Thank you for your answer. I really understand the differences between BPEL and jbpm and Bpel is my choice since I want to get Web services orchestration.

The problem is that it seems to me that jbpm is much more developped and many of the features :::
  - user task assignaments
  - web console in order to know in where we are in the process
     etc...
are only developped for jbpm..

I also wonder which functions of jbpm can I reuse ?

Any help on that ? Any documentation on that ?

Another student.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970804#3970804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970804