[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - can jboss use same classloader for a sar and war

sreepraveen_2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 13:47:32 EDT 2006

Lets say we have two archives X.sar and Y.war. The Y.war is inside X.sar. The folder structure is something like this.

  | X.sar
  |   --META-INF
  |        --jboss-service.xml
  |   --Y.war
  |      --WEB-INF
  |         --lib

One of the services specified in jboss-service.xml of X.sar needs to use classes present in the lib folder of the Y.war. I want to use the same classloader for X.sar and Y.war.
For example if there is a singleton class there should be only one object which is shared between the X.sar and Y.war.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970811#3970811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970811